The GFWC Randolph Junior Woman's Club was originally
sponsored into the General Federation of Women's Clubs (GFWC) in 1933 by the Ladies Library Association under the name
of Junior Ladies Library Association of Randolph. The foundation of the clubs' name was derived by members forming the
first lending library in Randolph. Some of the original texts are still owned by the Ladies Library Association
now known as the Randolph Woman's Club. The Randolph Women's Club has since left GFWC.
The Randolph Juniors have contributed to the building
fund of the Turner Free library after the fire, helped support Meals on Wheels, were one of the original supporters
of the Youth Center and began the tradition of the Annual Candidates Night.
We are proud of our 79
year history, serving the town of Randolph with pride and distinction.